Wednesday, July 19, 2017

An Author' Dream!!!

An Author' Dream!!!

Most of you know me by now. It was one of my Dreams to become a ' Published Author'. Writing is Passion and all through my hectic life I always found time for writing. I used to write about topics that come to my mind. And I waited for that moment when I become a Published Author. But it never came until very recently. I published a fiction, a suspense thriller titled " The Rising Tower - A theme that bring the world community together" , among others, on Kindle.Amazon Direct publishing. Today I have an Authors' Page on Amazon.com

 My Author's Page on Amazon

Writing a book is only the beginning. Getting my work published is second and the most important thing is when my work is appreciated by the readers, the people like you, my friends. So having got my books published I now look forward to the support and appreciation from all my friends and my viewers and also by sharing.
The book is available on Kindle so for those with Kindle Unlimited, can get it free and others can either become member of Kindle Unlimited so that they get many books of your choice for free reading. By the way Reading is a good hobby to enhance your knowledge ans well as utilising you free time very usefully.

You are also welcome to visit my own websites:
       https://onlineworld-glan.com and https://makedreamsintoreality.com

No comments: