Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Numismatics is my Hobby

Hello my friends, Today i am happy to share a good news. WI have started another channel  on YouTube. - " Coin World". s many of you know, that have many Hobbies and Numismatics,also known as Coin Collection, is one among them. Though I hd initially started during my school days, I left it while joining the Indian Army as a Commissioned Officer.  It was only about three years back I restarted. But during these three years, I have a very large collection of World Coins. As of now I have coins from about 170 countries across the world. 
So, friends, Please visit my channel,, subscribe to my channel. so that you get notification about my latest uploads. This is only a beginning, I shall be uploading many more videos on my channel, " Coin World"  YOu know, I have a Facebook on 'Coins n Stamps - Collector's Delight"  Thank you once again for your friendship and love.

No comments: