Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Flash Floods wreak havoc in Kerala

Hello my friends, this video is a must watch video created by me on the recent Flash Floods all most all parts of Kerala, making lakh people homeless, many lost their lives, the losses that can't bear.

This life experience is the biggest dreadful event that we have ever experienced in our lives.

Do u know, even my house was flooded. We had about 2 feet of water inside our house for almost three days. Only me and my wife aged 70 + were at home. Oh!, we just cannot think of the time we  wading through the water, transfering  all valuable items from our ground floor to first floor, and that too in spite of our ailments.

You can watch the highlights of what a horrifying episode we went through.  And  I would certainly appreciate your comments.


No comments: