Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Books are on Sale!

Hello my friends, I am a Published author from two platforms like, Blurb.com as well as Kdp.amazon.com, (Kindle Direct Publishing) and I have a number of books to my credit. They include Photo Books,and Trade books. Photo Books are on Birds n Pet Dogs, and other interesting subjects whereas My Trade books include Suspense Thriller, Reference / Life-Style which can make your life more beautiful. My Photo books have exceptionally beautiful content, on very good paper and find prinding and reasonably priced.

Please do take a look at their previews and buy the ones you like. Festival seasons are nearing and these are the right gift to your children as well as to your near and dear ones. They are also very informative and inspiring. Even the Ornithologists will also find my Photo books very interesting,

Another point of attraction is many of my Photobooks are E-book enhanced, which means, there will one or two HD video clips also to make your reading more enjoyable.

Another interesting point, when you buy an e-book, it is immediately downloaded to your device. Later you can share it with you family and friends. remember , E-books are very low priced as compared to other types of books. If you buy more copies, you get discounts also. Quite amazing, isn't it? Please visit the following links: https://www.amazon.com/George-Maliakal/e/B072KB2KTR and
: https://itunes.apple.com/us/author/major-george-maliakal/id1164442721?mt=11

No comments: